Thursday, November 24, 2011

rebecca H & company

so this family was an energy explosion! in a good way. they kept me on my toes and they made me laugh a ton...which i loved. the best pictures come from kids just being the way they are.

Photobucket

Photobucket

and here's what you do when you're waiting on the others to get their pictures done:
Photobucket

Photobucket
look at the little guy in the front. oh my word...you are hilarious, my child. and i love you.

Photobucket

Photobucket
they loved making silly faces. no telling what my face looked like behind the camera...so we'll call it even.

sweet parents of energetic children
Photobucket

favorite picture of the session:
Photobucket

and i'm basically obsessed with this black and white pic of this family
Photobucket

ok before we go, i have a question:
how old are you?
Photobucket


and don't forget this sweet nugget!
Photobucket

thanks guys for being so fabulous and full of energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beep.